It’s the end of August and here are my favourite health reads from the month:
1. 11 Surprising way to get rid of headaches
2. Virtual reality has been helping paralysed people to walk again
3. How beneficial is exercise when you’re inhaling polluted air?
4. New London Tube Map Shows Number of Steps Between Stations
5. 20 ways to feel good in Autumn & Winter
6. How to be more active when you work in an office
What I’ve been Up To
August has been another fun month, and also a great opportunity to catch up on work and home to dos.
In terms of work I have been busy preparing for Ashlins’ Wellbeing Event which is taking place next week. I’ve also been involved with choosing a electronic booking system for the clinic which we hope will be up and running very soon.
I have been finishing less exciting admin tasks like completing this year’s Continued Professional Development requirements and renewing my insurance.
At home I’ve been having a good clear out and tidy up. It’s amazing how much clutter you can collect in less than a year! Part of the issue is my stash of sewing projects so I’ve been slowly working through them.
My list of fun activities is reasonably long again. This month I’ve visited Great British Beer Festival, seen The Just Joans and The Weather Station at Shacklewell Arms, seen Stewart Lee and hosted a BBQ. Not bad!
Listening to: No Rest for the Wicked – Lykke Li