Get your FREE E-Book: Caring for your spine with simple daily stretches
Caring for your spine is really important; in the UK 50 million working days are lost each year due to back pain. Stretching is a useful tool for keeping your back healthy and flexible.
This book is for you if:
- You feel stiff and achy,
- Lack of flexibility interferes with normal daily activities such as getting dressed or climbing stairs,
- Have had back pain before and are worried it will come back,
- Want to be able to exercise but stiffness is holding you back,
- Want to feel flexible and healthy!
Stretching is a great technique for keeping your back healthy.
- Feels good,
- Helps you feel more flexible,
- Makes you more aware of your body,
- May reduce your risk of injury.
I’ll show you how to stretch safely and effectively.
You’ll receive an 11 page pdf containing pictures and instructions for my 7 favourite back stretches. You don’t need any special equipment, just a few minutes and space to lay down.
These stretches should be safe for healthy adults as long as you follow the instructions, however, they are performed at your own risk.
This guide is not intended for individuals suffering with back or neck pain or uncontrolled medical conditions.