The last Sunday of March is upon us so it’s time for your latest edition of Weekend Reads. It is also Mother’s Day today so remember to make your mum a nice cup of tea 🙂
1. How stress affects your body.
2. Exercise is brilliant for back pain – here are 10 facts which explain more.
4. ‘Frazzled cafes’ where you can talk about mental health launched by M&S and Ruby Wax
What I’ve Been Up To
March has been a very pleasant but quiet month. I’m away in Cornwall this weekend where I’m hoping to walk a bit of the South West Coast Path, eat lots of pasties and catch up with family.
During February I:
- saw Kid Canaveral in Dalston
- bought tickets for Indietracks
- celebrated pancake day with a feast
- finished making this cheerful pink dress
- bought an olive tree for the garden (with my surname it would be rude not to)
- visited Knitting & Stitching Show with my friend MakeThriftLondon
- made slime with my Guides
- walked section 3 of Capital Ring and met these dinosaurs
What I’m Listening to: