It’s the end of July and here are my favourite health reads from the month.
[Source: Public Health England]
1. Hour’s activity ‘offsets sedentary day’
2. Research shows exercise reduces perception of pain
3. How beneficial is exercise when you’re inhaling polluted air?
4. Breast milk is not only super nourishing for babies but also contributes to healthy gut bacteria
5. Professional hand model as a fan of osteopathy
6. Osteopath treats Pokemon Go injury
What I’ve been Up To
Before I get in to July’s events, here are a couple of wedding and honeymoon photos.
Matt and I with an alpaca
At Machu Picchu
It took a little while to get back in the swing of things after the honeymoon. Thankfully I feel like I’m pretty much back to normal now!
I’ve decided to pack as much fun into this summer as possible. I adore the summer months but they often seem to pass way to quickly. This year I want to make the most of them!
This month has included Wealdstone Vs Orient pre season friendly, Anniversary Games at Olympic Park, a day trip
to Leigh on Sea on the hottest day of the year, hosting our first ever BBQ, a spot of T20 cricket, enjoying the
sunflowers and sweet peas blooming in the garden, a day trip to Birmingham for cocktail tasting and generally catching up with lots of friends and family.
I think the only negative thing this July is Peppe’s Pizza leaving the Rose & Crown. I was distraught when I heard!
This weekend I am off to Indietracks festival where I’m looking forward to seeing The Spook School and The Lovely Eggs, petting a few owls and sampling a couple of ales.
My next challenge is to arrange a fun packed August – any suggestions?
Listening to: Burn Masculinity by The Spook School