We’ve reached the end of October already. Happy halloween if you are celebrating over the weekend. Here’s my round up of health and wellbeing articles for October.
1. A really cool video showing the bones of the skull. There are more than you think!
2. An active lifestyle could be worth $2,500 per person
3. GPs know too little about nutrition and exercise
4. 15 Healthy Eating Habits that Work
5. Doctors name procedures that ‘give no benefit’, including Xrays for back pain.
What I’ve Been Up To
This month I’ve been busy working on a new booking system at Ashlins. We are moving from a paper diary to a computerised booking system, which is really exciting but a lot of work!
I went to see Tickled at the ICA. It was fascinating and horrifying in equal parts – I really enjoyed it.
I watched a demonstration of osteopathic technique from Laurie Hartman which was so interesting and inspiring.
Last weekend my husband and I enjoyed a few days in Pisa, including day trips to Florence and Lucca. Tuscany is a beautiful part of the world and we we enjoyed sampling the local wine and ice cream.
Lastly, my brother was in the news with his record breaking giant pumpkin (yes, really). Here he is on the news:
What I’m Listening to: Red Eyes – The War on Drugs