– Detailed case history
– Physical examination of your posture and flexibility. I may also use special tests to check your strength, joints and nerves.
– Personalised treatment plan
– Exercise and stretching prescription
– Lifestyle advice
– Posture advice including work station ergonomics.
– Hands on treatment including:
Gentle joint mobilisations,
Joint manipulations where you may hear a click or pop (HVT/HVLAT),
Niel Asher Technique (NAT) for shoulder pain.
Soft Tissue techniques (Massage style work on to your muscles) such as:
– Neuromuscluar technique (NMT),
– Muscle Energy technique (METs),
– Soft Tissue Release (STR),
– Trigger Point therapy,
– Strain Counter Strain (Scs),
– Fully qualified with a Bachelors in Osteopathic Medicine, Diploma in Osteopathy and Diploma in Naturopathy from BCOM. My qualifications are B.Ost.Med DO ND.
– Registered with General Osteopathic Council (no. 6972).
– Member of Institute of Osteopathy
– NAT master practitioner
Book an appointment – Call 020 8520 5268.