Office Work & Back Pain
Working at a desk day in, day out is not great for your spine. You may be at greater risk of neck strain, shoulder tension, back ache and RSI.
You can reduce your risk of injury by:
– Taking regular breaks from sitting (every 30 minutes!) and changing your position often.
– Using good posture at your desk.
– Setting up your work station correctly.
If you suffer from neck or back pain, Osteopathy may be able to help. Call me on 020 8520 5268 to make an appointment or find out more.
My Articles for Office Workers
- How to Sit Properly When You Use a Laptop
- What to Look for in your Office Chair
- Using a Laptop can Hurt your Neck – Here’s What You Can Do
- What’s the Correct Height for my Screen?
- Breaks are Important – Never Skip One Again
- How to Sit Properly at your Computer, in 9 Easy Steps
- Stretch your Back at your Desk
- Feel Better in 3 Minutes – Office Stretching Routine
- Do You Need a Foot Rest?
- Stretch – Glutes Stretch you can do at your Desk