Osteopathy is about more than just bones – its about empowering people to live happier, healthier lives. One therapist cannot possibly have all the answers so I am going to start sharing posts from around the web that I have found enjoyable and informative.
Here is this week’s edition:
- Fashion blogger Lady Melbourne asks Are heels bad for your health?
- The healing properties of tears from the excellent World of Psychology
- How many fruit + veg should I eat: A Visual Guide (via yes and yes)
- Posture and ergonomics advice on using laptops by Osteopath Benjamin Lai
- Fooducate discuss the low GI diet and explain why it’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
- Altered postural sway in patients suffering from non-specific neck pain and whiplash associated disorder – A systematic review of the literature – An interesting but slightly heavy going read about whiplash and neck pain.
- Tasty and nutritious – Potato & mushroom tikka masala
- Nothing to do with anything but still very interesting – Male lactation: Can a 33 yr old guy learn to breast feed?